- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the universal need of salvation from sin and from eternal condemnation, through the mercy and grace of God.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to the resurrection of life and the lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the eternal security in Christ of the true believer.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you have any questions about this statement, please contact us. If you want to know more about the Christian faith, you may be interested in joining one of our Christianity Explored courses.